Connect with us

NEWS

Kayla Nicole Reveals: How She Start Love Story With Jackson Mahomes.

Published

on

Kayla Nicole Reveals: How She Start Love Story With Jackson Mahomes.

Kayla recently unfollowed both Patrick and Brittany Mahomes on social media, saying that she wanted to ‘protect’ herself while her former boyfriend was dating pop superstar Taylor Swift.

Jackson Mahomes Drops Flirty Comment on Travis Kelce's Ex Kayla Nicole's  Photo Dump - TMSPN

‘I do think it’s important to publicly address this because I did publicly unfollow people,’ Kayla told People at the time. ‘The reality is I know these people in real life. And so, in real life, I’ve communicated to these people why I’ve had to publicly make the decisions that I made.

‘To everyone it’s like, “Oh, you broke up a year ago,” and that meant it’s like a light switch, you turn it on and off and everything goes dead and black and you don’t ever speak to anyone ever again. That’s not reality. I have ongoing relationships with all parties involved.”I’m exhausted, I’m tired. It’s a new year and, to be honest, it’s the same me. So in order for it to be a new me, I need to do some new things.’

Even though Brittany and Kayla’s friendship fizzled out after the relationship with Kelce ended, it wasn’t believed that anyone else would sever ties to Nicole.

NEWS15 hours ago

Patrick Mahomes Net Worth 2024: How much money he gets from his other businesses?

NEWS15 hours ago

Prince Harry Says He Asked for ‘Secret Meeting’ with Dad King Charles and Brother Prince William

NEWS15 hours ago

I was an NFL cheerleader and broke a rule to date Rob Gronkowski – I kept it secret but it was worth it in the end

NEWS16 hours ago

Travis Kelce and brother Jason beg fans to STOP sending gifts to their houses as Taylor Swift’s boyfriend jokes packages are ‘getting sent right back’

NEWS16 hours ago

Buckingham Palace prepares King Charles birthday parade plan without Kate

NEWS16 hours ago

Taylor Swift is set to make $4.1 BILLION from the Eras Tour – as total takings are predicted to rake in enough to send every American a $20 bill

NEWS17 hours ago

Taylor Swift’s hometown Cracker Barrel set to drop her favorites from the menu as the chain faces dramatic makeover

NEWS17 hours ago

Clip resurfaces of Kylie Kelce on New Heights claiming she can ‘stand her ground’ amid fight with drunk NFL fan in Sea Isle City

NEWS17 hours ago

Travis Kelce responds to rumors he will appear alongside Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore 2 1

NEWS18 hours ago

Jason Kelce reveals which sport he and Kylie tried to introduce kids Wyatt and Elliotte to… only for them to ‘cry the entire time’: ‘They’re too young still’

NEWS19 hours ago

Taylor Swift reacts,‘When Calls the Heart’ star Mamie Laverock on life support after 5-story fall

NEWS19 hours ago

News in: Taylor Swift Heartbroken after finding,her boyfriend Travis Kelce has a 5years old boy with ex Kayla Nicole,This makes Taylor to lost herself on a stage during the tour era concert,Some fans said Travis Kelce is a dog and a cheater did he deserves to be criticize?