Connect with us

NEWS

Travis Kelce accused of ‘hiding something’ about his relationship with Taylor Swift

Published

on

“Some of the things he said raised some red flags for me,” Sunny Hostin said.

“He said, ‘The biggest thing to me: Make sure I don’t say anything that would push Taylor away.’ What is he hiding then?”For me, I want to know the good, the bad and the ugly up-front…He’s sending in his representative so that he doesn’t offend her in any way. That’s not real life. Like, people offend you sometimes and they make you upset.”Kelce addressed various aspects of his life in a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal, but “The View” remains unsatisfied with his response.”The red flag for me was when he admitted to thinking about retirement,” Haines noted.

NEWS15 hours ago

Patrick Mahomes Net Worth 2024: How much money he gets from his other businesses?

NEWS15 hours ago

Prince Harry Says He Asked for ‘Secret Meeting’ with Dad King Charles and Brother Prince William

NEWS15 hours ago

I was an NFL cheerleader and broke a rule to date Rob Gronkowski – I kept it secret but it was worth it in the end

NEWS15 hours ago

Travis Kelce and brother Jason beg fans to STOP sending gifts to their houses as Taylor Swift’s boyfriend jokes packages are ‘getting sent right back’

NEWS16 hours ago

Buckingham Palace prepares King Charles birthday parade plan without Kate

NEWS16 hours ago

Taylor Swift is set to make $4.1 BILLION from the Eras Tour – as total takings are predicted to rake in enough to send every American a $20 bill

NEWS16 hours ago

Taylor Swift’s hometown Cracker Barrel set to drop her favorites from the menu as the chain faces dramatic makeover

NEWS17 hours ago

Clip resurfaces of Kylie Kelce on New Heights claiming she can ‘stand her ground’ amid fight with drunk NFL fan in Sea Isle City

NEWS17 hours ago

Travis Kelce responds to rumors he will appear alongside Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore 2 1

NEWS18 hours ago

Jason Kelce reveals which sport he and Kylie tried to introduce kids Wyatt and Elliotte to… only for them to ‘cry the entire time’: ‘They’re too young still’

NEWS18 hours ago

Taylor Swift reacts,‘When Calls the Heart’ star Mamie Laverock on life support after 5-story fall

NEWS19 hours ago

News in: Taylor Swift Heartbroken after finding,her boyfriend Travis Kelce has a 5years old boy with ex Kayla Nicole,This makes Taylor to lost herself on a stage during the tour era concert,Some fans said Travis Kelce is a dog and a cheater did he deserves to be criticize?